How to Command Results in 2020!
Happy New Year to YOU! Honestly, I can feel in my spirit that this year would be a great year for every one of us! Have you drafted your plans? Have you written down your prayers? Are you willing to trust God all through the Year? These are questions you should ask yourself as we commence the New Year! Today, I would be talking on 5 Life-changing decisions that would secure your Year. Listen! For you to command results, you must be willing to sacrifice a lot.
1. Be obedient to God: Do you know one of the greatest mistakes you can embrace this Year is to be disobedient to God? Let me tell you a secret; there is an unexpected lifting that locates a man when He obeys God. God yielded to the voice of Elijah anytime He called because he obeyed God and did the bidding of God always. Another person that God backed up his words was Elisha; He was a result commander because he never did anything outside the leading of God. Obedience is a sacrifice that yields massive results in the life of a Christian. If indeed you want to command results this Year, first of all, stay far away from sin, do the will of God, and never do anything that would make God not answer your prayers.
2. Honor God, your Parents, and People around you: Do you know honoring God is one of the ways of commanding results in the New Year? I Samuel 2:30b says, “But I will honor those who honor me, and I will despise those who think lightly of me.” When you go the extra miles to honor God in all doings, He will honor you.
Furthermore, Honor your Parents. Listen! The Bible says in the book of Ephesians 6: 3 says, If you honor your father and mother, “things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth.” When you honor your parents, you will command results and see everything go well for you. No matter the atrocity your parents have committed, learn to forgive them, learn to pray for them, and above all, learn to give them gifts.
Lastly, honor People, no matter their level in life. Don’t disregard anyone. Learn to honor people who are around you. No matter the pain you are facing, learn to treat everyone equally. Listen! If looking for a job, wife, husband, etc., learn to sacrifice everything to sow into the lives of those who have what you are looking for. Hebrew 7:7 says, without Contradiction, the lesser is blessed of, the higher. Serve those who have what you don’t have, and you can easily tap into their anointing, which would help you command massive results.
3. Prayer and Fasting: There is nothing you want to achieve in life that doesn’t need prayers. You can also command results through prayers. With prayer, you can always pray to the Heavenly Father. Jesus said there are some results you cannot get except through prayer and fasting. Always set aside some days to fast and pray. Don’t relent even when the answers are not showing forth. Continue to pray until you see things change. Results don’t just come; it takes sacrificing everything in which prayer and fasting are paramount!
4. Have a Secret Place: The Bible says Jesus set Himself aside most times to go and pray. You need a secret place in the New Year to pray. When you have a secret place, you can always call the father, and He would always listen to you!
5. Always Help Others: Jesus said, Matthew 25:40, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Going the extras miles to help people is excellent. When you support the least among you, you are helping God. When you help God, He will help you. Don’t relent in your act of goodness. Be kind to everyone this year, and God would, in turn, be good to you.